Worstead Festival 2016
Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st July!
We've got lots of great things happening at Worstead Festival this year; be sure to keep checking out this website as we upload information daily.
Applications are still being taken for craft stalls, follow the tab at the top of this page.
If youre interested in volunteering at this years festival; We'd love to see you! Email your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights for 2016 include...
- The return of the Annual Dog Show (bought to you by Westover Vets)
- **NEW** Pig Racing! Oink!
- Vast array of craft stalls
- LIVE MUSIC!
- Pimms & Fizz Bar... Ooo La La!
- The Return of the Best of Norfolk Food Marquee
- A GIANT BMX Track
- Hillbilly Bar & Stage
- Heavy Horse Displays
- Medieval Encampment
- The amazing Starting Handle Club display
- The BIG Village Teddy Bears Picnic with Goldilocks & The Three Bears (Delivered by Arts North Norfolk)
- Tractor & Trailer Rides to/from the car parks and railway station!
PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE...
We'd love you to join us as we celebrate the tradition of village life in the heart of the North Norfolk Countryside...
We're sure you'll be going quackers for more!
Peace & Love folks; Hopefully see you soon! x
Please have a read of the new Charity page for information on good causes we support.