Food and Drink Marquee ready to cook!
The Festival is open from 10.00am until 6.00pm on Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st July.
We've also FROZEN entrance prices for another year... Adults: £5... Under 12's FREE.... WooHooo!
Music Lineup Confirmed!
Check it out here
The 2016 Festival Stall application form is now online here
We've got lots of great things happening at Worstead Festival this year; be sure to keep checking out this website as we upload information daily.
Applications are still being taken for craft stalls, follow the tab at the top of this page.
If youre interested in volunteering at this years festival; We'd love to see you! Email your contact details to: email@example.com
- The return of the Annual Dog Show (bought to you by Westover Vets)
- **NEW** Pig Racing! Oink!
- Vast array of craft stalls
- LIVE MUSIC!
- Pimms & Fizz Bar... Ooo La La!
- The Return of the Best of Food and Drink Marquee - chefs, producers, artisans
- A GIANT BMX Track
- Hillbilly Bar & Stage
- Heavy Horse Displays
- Medieval Encampment
- The amazing Starting Handle Club display
- The BIG Village Teddy Bears Picnic with Goldilocks & The Three Bears (Delivered by Arts North Norfolk)
- Tractor & Trailer Rides to/from the car parks and railway station!
PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE...
We'd love you to join us as we celebrate the tradition of village life in the heart of the North Norfolk Countryside...
We're sure you'll be going quackers for more!
Please have a read of the new Charity page for information on good causes we support.